Heat the Pure Aloe Vera Wax in a wax warmer. Stir occasionally. When the wax has thickened into a honey-like consistency for the perfect pull of hair, take it off the heat.
Use a spatula to spread a thin, even layer in the same direction as the hair growth.
Place a wax strip on top and use your hand to firmly smoothen it a few times. Keeping the skin taut, pull the strip in one smooth motion in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 to remove hair from all desired areas.
Clean the skin by wiping with a wet cloth or washing with water. Bask in skin hair-free for weeks at a time.
BEE BETTER AT SILKIER, SMOOTHER WAXING
- Never wax on broken, sunburned, or irritated skin.
- The Pure Aloe Vera wax can be heated by submerging 3/4th of the tin in boiling water till the wax reaches optimal consistency.
- Play the Honeybee Tunes to make it a quality, pampering experience.
- Always perform a patch test to ensure the wax temperature is comfortable before commencing with waxing.
- For best results and less breakout-prone experience, wax at the right hair length, about ¼ of an inch.