Place the Pure Dark Chocolate Wax tin into a wax warmer and heat it till it gains the consistency of thick honey. Remember to mix the wax once in a while.
Dip a spatula and test the temperature before you begin waxing.
Spread a thin, even layer of the chocolate wax in the direction of hair growth.
Next, place a wax strip on top, and flatten it 2 to 3 times using firm pressure. Using the bottom of the strip, remove it in a single motion against the direction of hair growth.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 to remove all excess hair, and then rinse the skin with water.
BEE BETTER AT SILKIER, SMOOTHER WAXING
- We recommend turning the volume up on Honeybee Tunes to make waxing a treat.
- Keep the skin taut when removing wax strips and do it parallel to the skin.
- The best time to wax is when the hair is ¼ of an inch. It’s less likely to break.
- If the skin is sunburned, irritated or broken, wait for it to heal before waxing.
- You can heat the Pure Dark Chocolate Wax by dipping three-quarters of the tin in hot water till it reaches the optimal temperature.