In a wax warmer, heat the Pure Gold Wax while stirring occasionally. At its optimum temperature, the wax resembles honey but is still thick enough to stay on your spatula.
Spread the gold wax thinly, covering every hair in the path. Always move the spatula in the same direction as the hair growth.
Apply a wax strip on top with firm pressure. Hold the base of the strip and remove it in one quick, smooth motion, making sure to keep it parallel to the skin.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 till you’ve removed excess hair from all body areas.
Wash away any residual wax with water to enjoy hair-free skin for weeks.
BEE BETTER AT SILKIER, SMOOTHER WAXING
- In the absence of a wax warmer, heat the Pure Gold Wax in boiling water. Dip 75% of the tin in water until the wax starts looking like honey.
- Skip waxing if the skin is sunburned, broken, or irritated.
- For a fun, indulgent experience, put on some Honeybee Tunes.
- Check the wax is not too hot before waxing by performing a patch test.
- Always remove wax strips against the direction of hair growth.
- Too short hair tends to break. So, for best results, wax after they are at least ¼ of an inch.