Make waxing fun. Put on some Honeybee Tunes, open the Pure Cold Wax lid and remove the foil seal.
Pop the jar in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the wax, and then heat it again for 30 seconds. Keep heating the cold wax till it gains a honey-like texture.
With a spatula, apply a thin, even layer of the Pure Cold Wax in the direction of your hair growth.
Place a wax strip on top of the wax layer and press it with your hand. Again, in the direction of hair growth.
Taking hold of the bottom of the wax strip, you pull it off in a quick, flicking motion. Always do it in the opposite direction to your hair growth.
When you’re done waxing all the desired body areas, simply wash them with water to get rid of any leftover wax. Enjoy flawless skin for weeks!
BEE BETTER AT WAXING AT HOME
- For the smoothest results, wax on clean, dry skin that hasn’t been moisturised.
- Pure Cold Wax should never be overheated. Always microwave for a maximum of 2 minutes at 30-second intervals.
- Test the wax on your wrist before you commence waxing by applying a small patch on the inside.
- After waxing, skip any chemical treatments, direct sunlight, and exfoliation for at least 24 hours.
- Exfoliate your skin 3 to 4 times a week after 24 hours have passed for healthier skin.
- Have broken, sunburned, or irritated skin? Skip waxing till you heal.
- The microwavable wax can also be easily heated in boiling water. Just dip the jar in hot water till three-quarters of it is covered. When it starts to look like honey, take it out and begin waxing.