The best way to start waxing is with clean, dry skin free of moisturisers or oils. Next, relax, put on some Honeybee Tunes, and let the pamper-sesh begin.
Open the lid of the Pure Dark Chocolate Wax, remove the aluminium seal, and throw it away.
Next, heat the wax in your microwave in bursts of 30 seconds, for a total of 2 minutes. After every 30 seconds, mix the wax and check if it looks like honey. If the wax has not melted enough, heat it again. If it’s at the right consistency, you can start waxing.
Dip your spatula in the chocolate wax and spread a thin layer in the direction of your hair growth. Place a wax strip on top and vigorously press with your hand.
Hold the base of the strip and pull it off in the opposite direction to your hair growth. Use a smooth and quick motion.
Once you finish waxing all the areas, wash off any leftover wax with water. Enjoy the look and feel of flawless skin!
BEE BETTER AT WAXING AT HOME
- Like our Pure Dark Chocolate Wax is gentle on your skin, be gentle with it when microwaving. Don’t overheat.
- You can heat the wax by submerging the jar in a pan of boiling water. Make sure the hot water covers 75% of the jar and doesn’t. When the sugar wax starts to look like honey, take it out of the pan and start waxing.
- We highly recommend a patch test to check the temperature by applying it to the inside of your wrist.
- For 24 hours after waxing, avoid chemical treatments, direct sunlight, and exfoliation.
- After 24 hours, feel free to exfoliate 3 to 4 times a week.
- Always skip waxing if your skin is broken, sunburned, or irritated.