Always make sure your skin is dry, clean and free of moisturiser or oil. It makes waxing easy. Next, push play on Honeybee Tunes, relax, and let the fun begin.
Open the cover of the Pure Gold Wax and remove the aluminium seal. Feel free to bin the foil.
Place the jar in your microwave and heat it for 30 seconds. Stir the wax, and then pop it back in the microwave for 30 more seconds. Check the consistency. If it resembles honey, you can begin waxing. If it doesn’t heat it again. Always do it in 30-second bursts and for a total of 2 minutes.
Spread a thin layer of the sugar wax with a spatula in the direction of your hair growth. Firmly press a wax strip on top.
Grab the bottom of the strip and in a quick, smooth motion pull off the strip. Do it opposite to your hair growth direction.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 to wax everywhere you need to. Then just use water to wash off any wax left on the skin. Have hair-free skin for weeks!
BEE BETTER AT WAXING AT HOME
- Never wax if your skin is broken, sunburned, or irritated.
- Overheated wax is not your friend. So, microwave it at small intervals.
- Don’t have a microwave? Boil some water, take it off the heat and then dip the jar in it. How much water? It should cover 3/4th of the jar. When the wax has melted and looks like honey, it’s ready to use.
- Always test the temperature before hair removal. Apply the Pure Gold Wax to a small patch on the inside of your wrist.
- After you wax, give exfoliation, chemical treatments, and exposure to direct sunlight a pass for 24 hours.
- After a day has passed, we encourage you to exfoliate 3 to 4 times a week for smoother, happier skin.