After you’ve made sure your skin is dry and clean, push play on Honeybee Tunes, relax, and let the fun begin.
Take the strawberry Body Wax Strip and rub it in between your hands. After the wax is warm, slowly separate it into two individual strips.
Apply one of the strips with firm pressure. Use your palm or fingers to smoothen the strip a couple of times in the direction of your hair growth.
With a quick and smooth motion, pull off the strip in the direction opposite of hair growth.
Use the Honeybee Post-Wax Wipes, which are packed with the healing of chamomile oil, to clean your skin once you are done waxing all body areas. Or you could use a face or body oil you prefer.
BEE BETTER WITH STRAWBERRY WAX STRIPS
- Skip waxing if your skin is irritated, broken, or sunburned.
- Each wax strip can be used multiple times.
- Feel free to store any unused strips. Simply fold them in half before packing them away.
- Exfoliating, direct sunlight, and chemical treatments are not great ideas for the first 24 hours after waxing.
- Once you’ve crossed the 24-hour limit, keep your skin healthy and happy by exfoliating 3–4 times a week.