Heat the Premium White Chocolate Wax till it has the thick consistency of honey.
With an applicator, spread a thin layer of the wax and cover it with a wax strip. Rub down the strip so the wax adheres to it.
Hold the end of the strip and pull it back in a rapid, smooth stroke against the direction of hair growth.
Repeat the process till you’ve championed hair removal in all areas.
Since the wax is water-soluble, you can clean spills and residue with a wet cloth or water.BEE BETTER AT WAXING
- Turn the volume up on Honeybee Tunes for a feel-good waxing experience!
- You can warm the wax by dipping the tin in hot water or scooping it into a warmer. In both cases, stir occasionally.
- Apply a little bit of the wax on the inside of your wrist to check that it is not too hot. Otherwise, it may burn the skin. Wait for it to cool.
- When applying the Premium White Chocolate Wax, spread it in the direction of your hair.
- Hold the skin taut and the wax strip close to parallel to your skin when removing it.
- Never wax when your skin is sunburned, broken, or irritated.
- For the smoothest results, wait till your hair is a quarter of an inch long before waxing.