Wet, oily or moisturised skin doesn’t love wax. So, make sure your skin is dry and clean. Next, push play on Honeybee Tunes, relax, and let the fun begin.
Take the aloe vera-infused Body Wax Strip and briskly rub it in between your palms to warm the wax. Slowly separate it into two individual strips.
Apply one of the strips using your palm or fingers. With firm pressure, smoothen the strip a couple of times in the direction of your hair growth.
Pull off the strip in the direction opposite of hair growth in one quick and smooth movement.
Once you’ve finished waxing, use the Honeybee post-wax wipes (filled with the healing of chamomile oil) to clean your skin. Or you could use your favourite face or body oil.
BEE BETTER WITH ALOE VERA BODY WAX STRIPS
- Each individual wax strip can be used multiple times.
- Remove the waxy residue with our wipes only after you've finished waxing all areas.
- Feel free to store any unused single strip for future use. Simply fold it in half before packing it away.
- Exfoliating, direct sunlight, and chemical treatments are not great ideas for the first 24 hours after waxing.
- Once you’ve crossed the 24-hour limit, keep your skin healthy and happy by exfoliating 3–4 times a week.
- If your skin is irritated, broken, or sunburned, skip waxing till it heals.