Make sure your face is dry and clean because wax doesn’t love wet, oily or moisturised skin. Next, push play on Honeybee Tunes, relax, and let the fun begin.
Take one of the aloe vera-infused facial wax strips and briskly rub it in between your palms. Slowly pull it apart into two individual strips.
Apply one strip with your fingers to the part you want to wax. Using firm pressure, smoothen the strip a couple of times in the direction of your hair growth.
With one quick and smooth movement, pull off the strip in the direction opposite of hair growth. Make sure to use your other hand to pull the skin taut.
Once you’ve finished waxing to your satisfaction, use the Honeybee post-wax wipes that have the healing properties of chamomile oil to clean your skin. You could also use your favourite face or body oil.
BEE BETTER WITH FACIAL WAX STRIPS
- If your skin is irritated, broken, or sunburned, skip waxing till it heals.
- Each individual facial wax strip can be used multiple times.
- After you've finished waxing your face, remove the waxy residue with our wipes.
- Feel free to store any unused single strip for future use. Simply fold it in half before packing it away.
- Exfoliating, direct sunlight, and chemical treatments are not great ideas for the first 24 hours after waxing.
- Once you’ve crossed the 24-hour limit, keep your skin healthy and happy by exfoliating 3–4 times a week.